Company Girl Marmorato Goes To Bat For Murderers

 Instead of calling for an investigation into our hospitals extreme malpractice, and the death jab Kristy Marmorato goes to bat for Jacobi; Jacobi is just Montefiore with a different name (for legal reasons I'm sure). Jacobi waited so long to do my surgery that my organs fused, ovaries were so badly fused they could only remove one. Then the mother fruckers have the nerve to work against me in regards to my disability benefits, knowing I also have 3 known herniated and bulging discs; and me being taken to the side by radiologists wherever I go and them making statements like "what you have leads to paralysis" and my personal favorite "you do know breast cancer and gyn cancers are related". Jacobi knew my organs were starting to fuse as early as 2013, I had to be my own patient advocate (because the hospitals patient advocates SUCK!) and insisted on them giving me a hysterectomy in 2015. Then the idiots at Jacobi had the nerve to say it was elective surgery knowing my mother died of ovarian cancer that wasn't diagnosed till stage 4 in spite of regular gyn visits and her having good private insurance.

You are a bunch of sheeple who will continue to let these Israeli goons cull us.

YOU MORRIS PARK PEOPLE ARE AS DUMB AS A BAG OF DICKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS LEGAL AND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE, WAKE UP MORONS!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Krampus The Christmas Devil Visits on December 5th Its Krampusnacht

Fakery At The Bakery

Look Here Not There