Gjonaj 2.0

Prove me wrong! First of all there was no follow up to emails I sent her through her contact page. She was pushed through by the same scammers that pushed through Mark. In my emails I explained to Ms. Marmorato that we now have 9 dead tenants due to illegal dry cleaning and particulate emissions from Heavenly Angels laundromat; this involves a New York Yankees contract, before then it was Enterprise Cleaners. So we were exposed to this crap for 6 decades. I explained that this should be a RICO case, all the people who have Yankees contracts are questionable people at best or undeserving of these contract and that before she even thinks about gaslighting me, my father used to help Justin (owner of Enterprise Cleaners) deliver the New York Yankees uniforms. My father drove for the DEP for a living, he was a basin machine operator in the Operating Engineers Union. Parking was so bad at Yankee Stadium that my dad would wait in the van parked by the stadium while Justin went in to deliver the uniforms.

Being in the medical profession, Kristy is a real company girl. I also told her about Montefiore and their malpractice mill and how their doctors killed my father and one of our priests with an endoscopy, didn't diagnose my mom's cancer till it was stage 4 and railroaded me into making my case a disability psyche case. I was railroaded by Ritchie Torres' office. Meanwhile, as our government hands out SSI to our border invaders, I've been unable to work for over a decade. My back problems are so bad there was no need to base the disability case on psychiatric reasons with me having 3 herniated and bulging discs and being taken to the side by radiologists and doctors telling me "to find new doctors" wherever I go. One radiologist told me that "what you have leads to paralysis". I didn't even find out what Torres' agenda was till I was in open court at my disability hearing when the judge said I was a drug addict. I never was a drug addict!!! My friends who were using heroin used to come to my house when my parents were on vacation to get straight. I always hated that shit and what it did to people. This was done to me to discredit me because I reported Cuomo to the Feds for organized crime. Mind you, company girl Kristy hadn't said squat about the vaccines that were a big lie right from jump street and while other countries have banned C19 shots and some suing, Marmorato has stayed silent on the matter while other politicians in the UK and America are speaking out about it. How many New York residents lost there job or are now suffering from myocarditis or being diagnosed with advanced cancers from the death jab? How many people (especially athletes) are dying suddenly? How many pilots have had incidents that put passengers lives in danger in midair? I won't even get into the fact that these Murderfiore, bloodthirsty ghouls are still pushing these vaccines, vaccines that are really gene therapy and NEVER worked the way we were told they would. How many poor people were experimented on by hospitals before the plandemic? When I got fed up with Moneyfiore, I went to New York Presbyterian where they coerced me into taking a vaccine by telling me if you don't take it we won't treat you and then proceeded to not treat me anyway. What I noticed is after the last 2 vaccines I received, my health took a nosedive. First it was the swine flu shot that Lawrence Hospital insisted I get or be fired in 2009/2010, then the NYP incident where they told me the vaccine was for some lame childhood disease that started with an R. No lawyers ever help, they aren't stupid, they know this is state-sponsored organize crime; what attorney would be nuts enough to get involved, unless they never want to win a case again. Imagine law firms turning down a very provable case against the New York Yankees, a landlord (mob-backed) who is worth millions and a laundry business with multiple locations who wasn't even registered on Morris Park, they were registered in Portchester according DCA documents. Of course they get a free pass, the original owner was married to a NYPD detective. Rules for me not for thee!

Perhaps the most laughable an infuriating shit show is her wanting to crackdown on our illegal smoke shop/s, my guess is the ones above Bronxdale not the ones in Little Yemen. The genius doesn't seem to understand just how many palms are being greased for them to operate like they do. Or she is literally blowing smoke up your butts! Just follow the cigar smoke! This heartless Gjonaj clone wants to take away affordable weed from medical patients who can't afford to buy medical cannabis, which was as weak as can be and ridiculously expensive. Yeah, she's got all you Morris Park rubes fooled. Congratulations, you elected another Mark Gjonaj in a skirt. She's also made it abundantly clear that she doesn't give a damn about tenants, caters to homeowners and embraces the wrong people after posting a picture taken with someone who was allegedly removed as chair of a community board for robbing money raised for a new mosque.

Popular posts from this blog

Krampus The Christmas Devil Visits on December 5th Its Krampusnacht

Fakery At The Bakery

Look Here Not There