Thrive Market Now Accepting EBT

UPDATE: THRIVE MARKET SUCKS THE BIG HAIRY MEATBALL!

They need to hire people who understand what reading comprehension is to reply to chats/DMs; this dei hiring bs is getting ridiculous, morons didn't even know what a secured credit card is. SMH

Frankly, I really don't understand why they need a credit card from the poor (who aren't even supposed to have credit cards) when there is a EBT cash assist. EBT is a debit card whether people realize it or not, prove it for yourself, go into a store you know and ask them to make a purchase with EBT cash and run it like they would any debit card. 

I've been trying to buy as little as I can from the thieves who have a monopoly on supermarkets on Morris Park.

----------------

Great news for those of us trying to eat healthier and are sick and tired of being ripped off here on Morris Park; our politicians don't care that MetFresh, CTown and Big Deal are price fixing and gouging prices. This always made me think they are in on it! I had an employee tell me there are 40 LLCs connected to Pioneer, plus they were paying off the mob; before you gaslight me, I knew the guy collecting for them.

Tell these greedy pigs who own all three Morris Park supermarkets to shove it, unless you like buying overpriced food and cashiers with nasty attitudes who never return pleasantries; they also sell a lot of expired food and will put the product right back on the shelves after you point it out to them. Plus, they obviously buy odd lots and sloppy seconds which they're charging top dollar for and if I buy one more piece of fruit that is rotten inside or dried up (MetFresh) I will throw it at you.

Here is a USA Today review of Thrive Market and if you use EBT you can apply for a free membership:


JUST FOLLOW THE CIGAR SMOKE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Krampus The Christmas Devil Visits on December 5th Its Krampusnacht

Fakery At The Bakery

Look Here Not There