I WILL BE VOTING FOR FELIZ FOR CITY COUNCIL

 After we succeeded in voting corrupt, mob-backed crooks: Gjonaj, Klein, Crowley and Cuomo out, my mission was accomplished; in case you were wondering if I fell off the map. I did not! Frodo lives!

Even though I didn't vote for Oswald Feliz first time around, I have always said "From here on in candidates have to earn my vote!" his staffers were excellent with me, so kudos to them. Although I'll never fully agree with Democrats (especially on Birthday Abortions) , I have yet to meet a GOP politician who actually gave a fiddler's fart about the poor or how they wind up that way. Hint! It's mostly due to Montefiore's negligence, they are a malpractice mill and a monopoly; they are not alone, these are systematic issues that are predominantly Medicaid related. However, in this neighborhood it really doesn't matter what type of insurance you have. I've had it all! Private, cash and/or paying on a sliding scale and Medicaid; my parents had good private insurance and their doctors murdered them. Which is why I'd NEVER vote for Gustavo again! He's on the committee for healthcare yet thinks it's alright for the neighborhoods nickname for The Montefiore Monopoly to be Murderfiore and Moneyfiore.

Obviously, they own him! Morris Park residents need to wake the hell up already.

Popular posts from this blog

Krampus The Christmas Devil Visits on December 5th Its Krampusnacht

Fakery At The Bakery

Look Here Not There